Hey! I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Ishaan Sharma.
1. Write a post to show your award, thanking and linking the blogger who nominated you.
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
3. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
4. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
5. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
CREATION OF ARSHIA VORA:
Essentially, in 2016, I wrote a poem and positively rushed to show it to my new English teacher. To my delight, she not only loved it but also suggested that I start a blog. This was not something that had ever crossed my mind, but after a bit of thought, I started my blog- Arshia Vora-Poems and More. (The name clearly took time).
MY TWO BITS:
Frankly, I’m hardly in a position to give advice, but here’s some stuff I wish someone had told me.
- Tags are really important. Have at least 10 relevant tags on each of your posts so people interested in posts like yours can see it.
- Really interact with the WordPress Community- It’s a beautiful place and everyone is simply brimming with tips, feedback and ways to grow. They will also increase your traffic.
My Nominees are:
- Shelly Ann Joseph
- True Self
- Catherine Jayne
- M. Taggart
- That Enigmatic Soul
- Positively Alyssa
- Asnani the Poet
- Roth Poetry
- Word Hunter
- The Sentimental
- Moda Theresa
- Ann Bmap
Thank you so much once again for the nomination! It had been delayed for nearly three months. I’ve been really inactive for a while, but the posts will start coming in now. Stay home, stay safe.
Thank you Jade Literary Magazine for nominating me for this award!!!!
This was started by http://www.wordpresscontest.wordpress.com
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Make a blog post showing of your mad skills, with the badge of WordPress Contest and make the post under ‘WordPress Awards’ tag and category.
- Show all the answers to your questions on that post,
- Nominate 10 more people.
- Inform them of their nomination.
- Ask them to answer any 10 questions of your choice.
If you were granted one wish what would it be?
Peace on Earth, I think?
Dogs or cats?
Space or Ocean?
If you were roaming around alone in an alley and you saw a chest and opened it, what would you pick- the potion to end feeling pain or the potion to stop causing pain?
I would pick the potion to stop causing pain.
If you could live in any fantasy world, what would it be?
Harry Potter world KABOOM.
Why did you start your blog?
My teacher made me, so that I could have a platform to express my poetry.
Would you rather be a writer or a reader?
What is your favourite quote in the world?
Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both influencing injury, and remedying it- Dumbledore
Your favorite video game.
Do you live your dream or dream your life first?
People dream their lives before they live their dreams, because the dream has to, and always does, come first.
Writing in North Norfork
Lynz real cooking
- Is beauty skin deep or not? Explain.
- (Question credit-Alyssa Bowman) If you could live inside the fantasy world of a book, who would you get to write it?
- State one interesting fact about yourself.
- Would you rather bully or be bullied?
- If you could repeat school, would you do it and why?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
- Who has been your biggest inspiration?
- If you could invent a sport, what would you call it?
- ‘Take care of the pennies and the pounds shall take care of themselves’ or ‘Take care of the pounds and the pennies shall take care of themselves’/
- What is the one quote you follow with your life?