Hey! I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Ishaan Sharma.
1. Write a post to show your award, thanking and linking the blogger who nominated you.
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
3. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
4. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
5. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
CREATION OF ARSHIA VORA:
Essentially, in 2016, I wrote a poem and positively rushed to show it to my new English teacher. To my delight, she not only loved it but also suggested that I start a blog. This was not something that had ever crossed my mind, but after a bit of thought, I started my blog- Arshia Vora-Poems and More. (The name clearly took time).
MY TWO BITS:
Frankly, I’m hardly in a position to give advice, but here’s some stuff I wish someone had told me.
- Tags are really important. Have at least 10 relevant tags on each of your posts so people interested in posts like yours can see it.
- Really interact with the WordPress Community- It’s a beautiful place and everyone is simply brimming with tips, feedback and ways to grow. They will also increase your traffic.
My Nominees are:
- Shelly Ann Joseph
- True Self
- Catherine Jayne
- M. Taggart
- That Enigmatic Soul
- Positively Alyssa
- Asnani the Poet
- Roth Poetry
- Word Hunter
- The Sentimental
- Moda Theresa
- Ann Bmap
Thank you so much once again for the nomination! It had been delayed for nearly three months. I’ve been really inactive for a while, but the posts will start coming in now. Stay home, stay safe.